THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I am only human

I am just a normal human being,
Capable of making mistakes,
Sometimes forgetting,
Sometimes full of regrets.

I have never thought of that,
For I have always thought that I am above that,
For I am the master not the servant,
So I should be above all of that.

But one day, my life fell into pieces,
One day I fell down on my knees,
Though I may cry for forgiveness,
But nothing I could do, could undo the actions.

All that remains is only the thoughts,
All that remains is only the memories,
I may regret and repent,
But I am not sure whether I will repeat it.

But for now, I must keep on telling,
To take slow walks instead of rushing,
To admire and cherish instead of ignoring.
To take small steps instead of running.

For mistakes can be avoided if we only took time.

0 comments: