THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 13, 2009

Be Small

I was told I needed to be "small",
I was stunned and taken aback,
What does it mean by being "small'?
My face showed a sign of shock.

This was what the person told me,
She said to me, my dear girl,
When you are tall, you must also be small,
Now my face showed a different face.

Be tall but be small?
Whats the meaning of it?
When you are tall, you are tall,
When you are small, you are short.

So what is the main story?
When you are tall, you tend to look up,
When you are small, you tend to look ordinary,
So when you are tall, you need to look people up.

Very often a person tends to forget when they are tall,
They tend to think they are almighty,
They forget that only God is Almighty,
Only humans who are not humans tend to fall.

So I was told of this one fine day,
When you are tall, you need to think small,
For you were once a small guy,
Thinking and hoping one day you will be tall.

But when you are tall, you forget the smalls,
When you forget the smalls,
You forget your self and your principles,
You forget the teachings.

When you forget the teachings,
You forget your guiding pathways,
You forget your people,
You forget your name.

So be tall and be small,
It may be a tall order,
But it is certainly not a hard order,
For its you to be tall and small.


0 comments: