THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Stand Up and Tall

I was crying buckets and buckets one day,
A good friend of mine pulled me to her arms,
She said to me, why do you cry?
Why there is redness in your eyes?

I told her that many people are against me,
Many people do not like me,
Many people talk bad things about me,
Many people do not like to be with me.

My dear friend smiled and brushed a tear,
She said to me, why do you bother about others,
Why do you cry when they dont bother,
Why do you fear when there is no fears.

She said to me, stand up and be like the lotus flower,
Standing strong, magnificent and beautiful,
Why do you choose to be the lily flower,
When you have the power to fulfil.

When you know you have not done anything wrong,
And you have not wronged anyone,
In whatever you have done, its true all along,
You have not cheated anyone.

So why then must you be timid,
Why then must you hide,
For you have done your bid,
Its now for you to stand true.

Be not be afraid, when you are alone,
For God is always with you,
Guiding you so that you will be true,
Making everyone proud of you.

So why then worry about others?

1 comments:

Teddy Ooi said...

Thanks for your bright and helpful inspirations again...
It really help me on clearing my doubts that I have recently...
Thank you very very much...

"LoVe & FriendShip FoReVeR"
Teddy Ooi